Hideyo,

It's probably is Ivermectin -
I have no experience with this and kittens.
If you're unsure, you can always just use mineral oil or olive oil.
Squirt a dropperful into each ear (in as far as possible, and then
hold the ear flap over the ear canal for a bit before they shake
it out again).  The oil drowns the mites (and helps loosen up the
black "gunk" so you can clean them easier too).

Kat (Mew Jersey)