Wendy brings up a good point.  The Clavimox also has
to be kept refrigerated. I can only think of two
options, I have several frozen "ice packs", the
plastic kind you put in a cooler to keep things cool,
so I can wrap up the Clavimox in a plastic baggy with
one or two of the packs to help it try and stay cool
and mail it out today, or I can wait and drive it over
sometime at the beginnig of next week.  I don't know
that much about Clavimox and how much it would degrade
the effects if it were to get warm while in transit.
You probably know more than I do, so I will leave the
decision up to you.  I don't mind doing either one.
Just let me know,
Chandra

--- wendy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I still have Cricket's meds.  Is there an address on
> the website you listed that I can send them to?
> Also,
> the IR has to be refrigerated, so I am not sure
> sending it through the mail is a good idea.  Please
> advise and thanks.
>
> --- [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>
> > Hi wendy....
> > we do all kinds of special needs and can use just
> > about anything. I dont
> > know if you guys have heard about all the fires we
> > are expecting to get
> > overloaded again shortly....
> > many of the kill shelters are picking up strays
> some
> > with burns.
> > a friend just took a heartworm postiive pit with
> 15%
> > of her body  burned...
> > any meds of anysort are appreciated.
> > see our  available orphans at:
> > _http://members.petfinder.org/~TX418/index.html_
> > (http://members.petfinder.org/~TX418/index.html)
> > Karen  817-453-4888

> Just $16.99/mo. or less.
> dsl.yahoo.com

Love is not necessary to life, but it is what makes life worth living.

Just $16.99/mo. or less.
dsl.yahoo.com