I know. Every time someone on the list has lymphoma or anemia, I think I need to get off the list because it depresses me so much. But I learn so much from the group, and it helped so much to have people there for me when I went through it with Simon, that I just can't.
Michelle

P.S. And I was saying to Nina, after being on the IBD group only a few days, I am appreciating this group even more.  It is a very different experience.