FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hideyo Yamamoto <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi, Merry (my lawyer) called me this morning to share these great news
about my court case regarding the pet limit law.

The city is going to put a hold on the ordinance portion which
specifies how many cats you can have at the city councilor meeting next
Monday. Which means that, they are also going to drop charges against
me for both civil and criminal cases as it no longer makes sense to
pursuit it.

Also, the city councilor who is working on new ordinance also agrees to
drop the pet limit law from her proposal - she is planning to present
her new ordinance at the city councilor meeting on 18th - IF, this
ordinance is passed, Albuquerque will have no more pet limit law! I am
going to meet with the city councilor, and Merry, and Viqui who is on
advisory board on Animal services division next week before she
introduces her new ordinance so that I can share all the research I have
done to back up no pet limit law in case she needs to defend it during
the meeting!

I am just so excited about this! Nothing is 100%, but it's definitely
going for a right direction!!

Thank you everyone for all your support, and I will definitely keep you
posted!