What a cutie!  I am keeping Ewok in my thoughts...

Marissa

Sorry, forgot to mention that there is a picture of Ewok that I just
took with my webcam in that last email I addressed to Michelle if anyone
wants to put a face with the name!  :)

Thanks to everyone who replied to my email so quickly!  Your love and
support means the world to me (and Ewok!)...I just can't find the words
to express how grateful I am...thank you, thank you, thank you!!

Jen

"But if you tame me, then we shall need each other. To me, you will be
unique in all the world. To you, I shall be unique in all the world; You
become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed..." --Antoine de
Saint-Exupéry

"If you talk to the animals they will talk with you and you will know
each other.  If you do not talk to them you will not know them, and what
you do not know you will fear. What one fears one destroys." --Chief Dan
George