Yes, 1/2 cc of each. That is what the vet who taught me about it does. But I think the oncologist gave Simon 1 cc of each, since 1 cc is the normal dose for giving each individually, and it certainly did not hurt him. But I think I would try 1/2 cc of each first, especially since he just got dex yesterday.  You can always do another shot of 1/2 cc each later if he needs more.

It seems like you have a good relationship with your vet. I would talk to her about this being hospice care at this point, that others have had success with giving a lot of steroids near the end, and ask her if, when he needs another, she will give it to you to give him sub-q at home rather than having to keep bringing him in, in order to keep him as happy and stress-free as possible.

Michelle