Great! Fingers Crossed!

Yes, my Josephine had a tumor in her belly too, and a few hours after a dex shot it would be visibly smaller.

Michelle

In a message dated 1/10/2006 9:58:18 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Hi Michelle!  Thanks for that...so far, so good...I actually took him to
the vet's office for the shot and fluids only because he still had the
catheter in (fortunately, we live just around the corner from the
vet...literally 2 minutes away...and he is as comfortable as he can be
there.  Everybody knows him, so he always gets the "royal treatment"...
;)  ).  He's eaten a fair amount since he's been home (including a fly
that he caught shortly after coming home!).  He seems much more at ease
as opposed to last night...but that may be because he hasn't received
any more cypro!  He's resting comfortably and keeping his food
down...that's all I can ask for right now!

The vet mentioned that she felt his tummy earlier this afternoon and, to
her, the tumor felt smaller...so, hopefully, we're doing something
right!  Fingers crossed that he's got a few good days ahead of him!

Jen