Oh I'm so sorry to hear of Sweet Angel Sam and Ducky crossing to Rainbow Bridge - so many losses lately yet again - this blasted disease is so heartbreaking but on the other if our kitties had been in the hands of others their short lives may have been much worse so I'm sure they would rather have the life they had full of love and care with FeLV than an alternative minus FeLV. I know given the chance I choose the former. God bless you and everyone else for giving these kitties the life they deserve. The important thing is their life was full of love and care and it certainly was.

I have just been crying reading Jen's latest message - you will seek reminders for a while. When Tidge passed I found sanity in creative arts after a couple of weeks if anyone wants to see the poem I wrote then let me know and I'll post it. It helped me at the time to get it out on paper.

Jen I do believe Ewok was letting you know he's ok by being in your dreams I have had sightings of bramble since he died and also when I was in Crisis with Bramble I saw Tidge in my dream ssaying don't give up yet - and Bramble had another 2 months with me after that.

Michelle, Buddy, minstrel, & Angel Bramble