I am so very sorry for your loss, Elizabeth – please know that Tiggie is at haven with no more pain and her soul is still right besides you.. ..

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, January 14, 2006 9:44 AM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: Tiggie passed away yesterday

I am so sorry.

Michelle

In a message dated 1/14/2006 5:23:12 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

sad news-

Tiggie died yesterday, surrounded by loving humans, her 2 vets and myself.

She went downhill very fast.... by the time I got her to our vet, she was on her way out. I believe we were just too late by the time we tried her supplements.

The vets asked Ashley, our eleven-year old daughter, if she would take this lovely cat home to care for him- he had been rescued but was in bad need of a loving home, so we did.

Ashley´s named him Malcom, and is carefully introducing him to our other cat and two dogs today.

Thank you all for all your help and support- I couldn´t have managed as well as I did without it.

I´ll still be in touch on the forum,

Elizabeth