Michelle,
Thank you I am still hoping and praying for a good outcome. Bailey is resting a bit uncomfortably, I just gave him some pain meds and about 15 cc's of food with his pet tinic in it, he kept it down. I am going to give him the rest of his meds and more food at 8 or 8:30, I have to give the doxy 2 hours after any iron (pet tinic). The vet just called to check on him and said I could forgo the fluids tonight since he has been through so much, we'll start those up again tomorrow.

I found a great website to look up drug interactions, I read somewhere when I was researching that doxy shouldn't be given with or close to iron supplements and hubby uses this site to check all the meds he takes. It is here if anyone wants to check it out, I've bookmarked it for future reference. Well better go check my happy (not so much now) cat (Bailey's nick name).

http://www.drugdigest.org/DD/Interaction/ChooseDrugs/

--
Belinda
Happiness is being owned by cats ...

Be-Mi-Kitties ...
http://www.bemikitties.com

http://adopt.bemikitties.com

FeLV Candle Light Service
http://www.bemikitties.com/cls

HostDesign4U.com  (affordable hosting & web design)
http://HostDesign4U.com

BMK Designs (non-profit web sites)
http://bmk.bemikitties.com