I just wanted to thank you all again for your kind words, thoughts and prayers.
Although Tiggie will always be in our hearts, we are coming to terms with her passing away, and our daughter Ashley is helping make sure that Malcolm, the lovely tom our vet gave her to care for when Tiggie died, has a wonderful, loving home.
I also wanted to send our thoughts and prayers to all of you who have recently lost your beloved kitties- you all sound like wonderful cat owners and rescuers, what more could these kitties have asked for?´
I´ll still be checking up on things at the forum, and will stay in touch.
Many thanks again,
Elizabeth

Yahoo! Photos