You put a smile on my face because so much you have said I can relate to over the last 5 years here in Spain regarding the 5 strays that I have added to my house hold. its so nice to know you are not the only fool around.

good luck to both of you

Sandra and Tabbs from Spain who has just had a second opinion with another vet who seems more on the ball.
So here's hoping we can do a lot more for him will keep you all in touch.

PS please let us know how things work out

It has removed 1027 spam emails to date.
Try SPAMfighter for free now!