Sherry,

I'm sorry for your loss of Buster.

Hugs, Del
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, January 22, 2006 7:55 PM
Subject: Add buster to the Bridge list Please

Hi all,sweet old Buster passed away yesterday,I went tonight and saw the note.another volunteer and I cried.He was such a sweet loving baby.
On a good note I did bring another Fiv boy home Thursday and he gets along great with Rafferty,they chase each other around sounding like little elephants.I think the new guy is still got a bit of the cold,so Jen is getting me some more meds for him tomorrow.I am not sure what to name him,they named him Lionel but he is WAY too handsome for that name,I was thinking about maybe Kiwi.
Once again thanks for all your prayers and good thoughts for sweet Buster,I will miss him so much.
Sherry