Marlene
I can't believe his platelet count is so low and he still seems so normal. It just goes to show how little can be told sometimes by their actions. I'm glad you're on top of all this and am sending prayers for Pekoe's health and encouragement to you,
Nina

Marlene Chornie wrote:

Tonya:
When Pekoe had Hemobart last Feb., he responded very well to the Doxycycline. But, something makes me think that this time, it's more than Hemobart. And yet, he isn't lethargic or "hiding", his appetite is good, he's still interested in playing (just not as hard), he wants to sit on our laps, he sleeps his usual amount, etc. But, he's still licking the concrete floor several times a day. Marlene
(Pekoe & Angel Digby)