Tonya,
Thanks for the encouragement and support. Yeah, I know he LOVES me! The little devil! He's so needy and at the same time so stuck in his ways. I totally understand, having to fend for himself on the street has made him fearful of being confined and antagonistic toward all other cats. It will get better, I know that too. I just get so tired of always seeming to be in transition!

I do remember a story about a pack of feral dogs. I remember it being very sad, didn't it have a sad outcome? I was just thinking about the "things we do". So many people just don't get it. Most everyone I know, (in my "physical" life, not this cyber one!), would have had Starman pts already and they would somehow be able to sleep like babies afterward. I guess if I'm going to lose sleep, this is a much better reason!

Thanks again darling,
Nina

catatonya wrote:

Because he LOVES you, dear!!! Things will get better. I promise. I know how it feels dealing with all the turmoil. Were you on the list when I went out and live trapped my 2 feral dogs and somehow managed to get them in the house because the temp. was below 0 outside and they refused to come in! Then they both threw up and freaked out about being inside. I was up all night. The next night I decided to just 'let them be', but ended up setting the alarm to go check on them every hour because I was afraid they would freeze to death. I spent half the night wrapped up in the leaf pile with Amy, but when I would go sit with her, Little Sh*t would run away. arghhhhhhhhh! The things we do. It WILL get better! Brenda owes me a few sleepless nights from Mr. Lovey, but then SHE went through so much trying to get him herself that I can't complain!