LJ,
No one has mentioned it lately, but some folks also give Transfer Factor to boost immune support.  Many people swear by it, I'm torn myself.  I don't know if it helps, but I'm convinced it doesn't hurt and it doesn't taste bad either, some of my kids like the taste.  It has colostrum, (which Kerry mentions adding separately, I do too), and electrolytes.  Here's some info:

Here's a link to info about Transfer Factor:
http://www.transferfactorinstitute.com/TransferFactor/basic.htm

Here's the ordering info:

The phone number for the company is: (888) 454-3374.  There's a website link below, you might want to check out, but they don't have their order page encrypted, so it's safer to order over the phone.

The wholesale price on the products from the most recent list I have is:
Transfer Factor Classic -- 90 caps/$37.95
Transfer Factor Advanced Formula -- 60 caps/$39.95
TF Plus Advanced Formula -- 60 caps/$54.95
TF Feline Complete -- 60 - 2 grm. servings/$35.95
Animal Stress Pack -- 7 - 2 oz.packets/$48.95

www.4life.com <http://www.4life.com>

l.j. crabtree wrote:

MUWAHHH!!! from minnie!!! thanks ladies for this wonderful info!!!

i will see what i can do independently and also check with the vet..

would giving vit c interfere with this?

has anyone ever used goldenseal extract ( in glycerine) or is it sorta sketchy for cat kids with that whole herbal thing going on that doesn't seem to mesh with them)?

i want minnie to be flying around the room with her wonderwoman suit on!!! actually to be more serious, i just want to do all i can to boost her immunity... is there anything that helps to boost their t-cells?

i am a worrisome goober ( from va...we grow 'em here to tonya!! hehehe)

much love and respect...
LJ