actually, I am going to try to catch her tomorrow -- I am so nervous about making her nervous - but I  have to try...

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of catatonya
Sent: Wednesday, January 25, 2006 4:41 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: RE: Pls send positive energy to my RubyE

Hideyo,

I hope by now you've been able to get RubyE to the vet and find the problem.

take care,

Hideyo Yamamoto <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi, RubyE is one of my very feral girl --- I had taken her to do the dental about a month or two ago because she couldn't eat much and started to lose a lot of weight.. after the dental work, she had been doing so great!  Eating and seem very very happy and that made me so happy!

But I noticed that she does not seem to be doing too well for the past couple of weeks, she does not want to eat much and started to lose weight (seems), and does not want to move too much.. and yesterday, her hind legs seemed to be a bit weak as she had lost balance when getting up (but she can walk find, seems) --

I made an appointment to take her yesterday, but couldn't catch her and did not want to stree her so I did not pursuit.  But I talked to my AC, Jasmine who talked to RubyE--- something is going on - and she kept seeming some type of worms.. and her digestive system is very week and RubyE does not feel like she can cure on her own.. but she is so afraid of going to the vet (Jasmine thinks that she associates "vet" with "death" -- she must have been euthanized at the vet in the past life...or something, she said).. they have to anethazie her to even look at her as she is so feral.

I am so worried about her, I went to get a fish net so that I could catch her if I can't catch her with a blanket --- everyone, please pray for RubyE that she is going to be ok, and everything is going to work out just fine, if I have to catch her with a blanket or fish net... and if they anetheize her.. she has had very rough time since she was a baby.. and I wanted to make sure that I do everthing I can to help her..

Thank you for your prayers in advance!

Hideyo