Thank you so very much…  I’m in NY but not too many resources here and nothing left available in the Gulf Region!

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of catatonya
Sent: Wednesday, January 25, 2006 6:48 PM
To:
felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: URGENT: Switters- Katrina kitty looking for home....

I'm going to cross post to some local lists in georgia.

Nina <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi Chris,
Switters looks so sweet and I'm sure is so very deserving.  I wish I could offer her, you and her previous savior something more than words of encouragement.  I pray she finds her forever home soon, or that her owner will figure out a way to do what she now believes is impossible and take her with.
Nina

Chris wrote:

I know everybody is absolutely overwhelmed and though I haven’t posted lately (been up to my ears with Katrina reunification attempts), I have been trying hard to keep up with everything that’s been happening.  Its not been a good few months for everyone and I know that the last thing anybody wants to hear is about another FELV+ kitty running out of time.

This is turning into a pretty desperate situation.  The woman who rescued this little guy has to move by mid February and absolutely cannot take Switters with her.  She rescued this little guy and brought him back to life and socialized him and she is at her wits end as to what to do now…  She posted Switters on bemikitties but there is no picture… Here is Switters!

If anybody has any ideas of rescue groups, shelters, anything at all.  Louisiana shelters will not take him or will euthanize him.  She says he is so sociable that she really would like to find him a home but would have to settle for a shelter if she has to….

Anyone have any ideas—TIME IS OF THE ESSENSE!