Wendy, I am exactly the same way.  Thank God you did NOT take Stretch for further testing, as I probably would have given my own paranoias-- besides the money, it would have put her through a lot of unnecessary stress while she was already sick.  I don't think you are silly at all for having worried, but I am so glad that you waited to see what the Baytril did before doing anything else.

Michelle