Of those, I have only tried Felidae (chicken and rice flavor), Wellness (all kinds), and Innova.  The cats would only eat Innova every once in a while, so even though I liked the ingredients best they do not get it very often (Ginger is the only one on normal food right now anyway, and she is currently obsessed with ProPlan Chicken and Rice and Salmon and Rice and will not eat anything else!).  They have been obsessed, on and off, with the Felidae chicken and rice and the Wellness chicken and herring.  They seem to do fine on them, except that when Patches was eating the Wellness chicken and herring too much she got struvite crystals, but Ginger did not.  I would get Felidae if I could find it-- I got in MA all the time, but in NJ no one seems to carry it.

Michelle