Thank you so much for contacting me so quickly ---I am not sure exactly how we would like to use the information, but I am going to add your organization to the list, and will contact you back as soon as we know!  Thank you!!

Hideyo

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, January 27, 2006 4:12 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: OT: need help (again) for my court research

Hideyo,

    You can use my rescue's name if you like.

The information is posted below.

We do not support the pet limit law.

We aren't huge like Pasados here in WA.

Since, my rescue consist of Siamese/Siamese mixes and Collies only.

Don't know if that would do any good for you.

Mainly, I know many people that have over the limit.

All pets are well taken care of medically and such.

I would certainly contact the Siamese Rescues in CA.

 Southern CA.    MaryAnn               [EMAIL PROTECTED]

 Northern CA.     Denise                   [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Tonja Pfister in TX.   [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Director (Nice Lady)

Dionne   [EMAIL PROTECTED]   (Snowshoes)

Sharla    [EMAIL PROTECTED]          (Ragdolls)

Rescue of Ragdolls and other breeds.

Diane     [EMAIL PROTECTED]

(Siamese/Balinese Cattery)

Highly recommended and a friend.

Carole    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

(Siamese/Oriental Shorthair Cattery)

Highly recommended and a friend.

Both of these two Carole, Diane, and I have worked together in placements of kitties that were not from them.

In general these people are nice and friendly.

Will take the time to answer your questions.

I can dig up some of the rescues in WA. if you like...just let me know. Then you can contact them.

I think Belinda might know some too...just my guess.

Terrie Mohr
TAZZY'S ANIMAL TRANSPORTS
SIAMESE & COLLIE RESCUE
Owner/Driver