Hi all,
We got in just before lunch today...She said I did the right thing with the other eye drops that I have which contains dex as well...I think I said that I gave him a dex for his temp, too..anyway, the temp is down and no runny eye today...The odd thing about it all was that his eye was cloudy...the colored part kept gettting more cloudy as the day went on Sunday...Light seemed to really hurt him..
The doctor said that he didn't have a rupture or any sort of abrasion...she put some drops in it and looked at it with a black light then she looked at it really good with the other instrument...Today the cloudiness has fallen to the lower part of the eye...it is inside the eye ball...she called it fibrigin, I think...due to his Felv and FIV.. On Sunday, it wouldn't even dilate and she said that is why he didn't want to be in the light because it was causing him pain...
So he is on the antibiotic/steroid drops 3x a day for 10 days then we re-check...He seems to feel better today...I am going to add the lysin to his supplements...I thought I should have done that along time ago, but I guess I thought it only helped stomatitis..I did some more reading and remembered that you all and Nina had told me about using it...
Anyway, I will keep you posted and once again, thank you all for your prayers and your help..Don't know what we would do without this group...You are great!!
Kerry and Bandy