I am not sure what the differences are -- but when I rescued a feral
kitty, Lilly, she was apparently hit by a car or something and her
spinal cord was completely cut into 2 -- and therefore her entire bottom
part of the body was completely parlayed -- not just legs.. but a whole
thing. and they told me that she would not be able to function (like
going to bathroom) at all soon and it will be a matter of time because
all of toxins will build up and kill her --and had to euthanize her
because they would not let me take her home and it was one of the
saddest day of my life..

But I feel that this is a different situation, right?  Though she might
not be able to walk, her organ still functions, right?  I don't want to
minimize the problem by any means, is it possible that she can use a
cart on her hind leg to functions?    I once saw a kitty at the
emergency clinic where her both legs were completely amputated (did not
know why) and the owner was going to take care of her for the rest of
her life --- and I also know someone who take care of a kitty whose legs
were paralyzed and even with the handicap, he is a happy little cat and
adjusted well.

And I am not sure that as you vet said, if euthanizing her automatically
is a humane thing to do here --- I won't be able to do unless her organ
is completely going to shut down because of her entire body is shutting
down ---- if just legs, I won't be able to give up to let her go -- how
about acupuncture or surgery?  I had two dogs who completely got
paralyzed due to a disk problem and a blood clot on his disk (two
different problems) and with timely surgery and follow up acupuncture
therapy, they are both recovered and running and walking normally now.
Is this something that can be considered for your kitty ?  Did the take
the X tray to confirm the injury of spine?

Love.

Hideyo