Hi Sherry,

I will be sending good thoughts and prayers for Frances.

Hugs and Head-Bumps,
Karen in California and her Beautiful Maine Coon Cat  Ms. Clyde

In a message dated 2/1/2006 6:33:20 P.M. Pacific Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Hi all I need your power prayers for sweet Frances,she is one of the kitties at Crash's Landing,she has a failing liver.she is actually one of the cats that doesn't have felv or fiv,but she needs our prayers just the same,I know I don't post much,but I know you wonderful people with put her in your prayers.Thank you all.
Sherry