Hey guys,

Julie, our kitty who now has hyperthyroidism, is not
easy to pill.  She's very sneaky and sometimes I will
find pills I thought she had swallowed lying around
the house.  Well, when I tried to score Julie's new
Tapazole pills in half, they just kept breaking into
pieces because the pill is very brittle and light,
which I was not happy about.  Usually one pill broke
into two larger and two smaller pieces.  So I put all
the pieces in a baggie and have been giving her those
until I can use the ones that are actually halves.
But what I found was that if I break up the remaining
larger piece into about three pieces, making it four
small pieces total, it's so much easier to get her to
take them.  I think they dissolve easier and quicker
when in the smaller pieces.  And it doesn't hurt that
they are tasteless.  Who knew that something I was
griping about earlier would turn out to teach me an
easier way to do something!  Anyway, hope this helps
some of you!

:)
Wendy