I'm not sure of the cost. The figure of $1000.00 was mentioned when I was considering it for Kitty. It is a once in a life time event. Had Kitty not developed cancer I would have had it done in a heart beat. Even using the topical meds stresses her. She was feral when she moved in with my parents then was forced to move in with me. The cat has to stay at the clinic where the radiation is done for a few days but I didn't pursue it further. Good luck. If you do use it, please let me know how it turns out. I am sure I'll wind up with another cat with the problem eventually.

If you have men who will exclude any of God's creatures from the shelter of compassion and pity, you will have men who will deal likewise with their fellow man. St. Francis ----- Original Message ----- From: "wendy" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
Sent: Wednesday, February 08, 2006 11:49 AM
Subject: Marylyn: Hypertension and Julie, our geriatric kitty

Thanks Marylyn.  I will definitely check it out.  Do
you know the costs associated with the radiation and
how often it has to be done?

:)
Wendy

--- Marylyn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

This link has a lot of information re treatment

http://www.fabcats.org/hyperthyroidism.html

Radiation is becoming available in a lot of areas.

----- Original Message ----- From: catatonya