That is fantastic news about her bloodwork.  It sounds like the chemo is working.  Go Ms. Clyde!

tonya

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Hideyo,

I am sending healing thoughts and prayers for Hannibal. I am in agreement with you if Hannibal isn't giving up, then you aren't either. I feel the same way about my Ms. Clyde, she is a fighter and holding her own. So all I can do is keep trying and maybe something will make the difference in her clinical diagnosis.

She is back from her Oncology chemo re-check and her blood test results were unbelievable. They did an in-house CBC, where her HCT registered as a 10.9 and so they did a PCV test and her PCV test said is up to a 26!!! They are sending blood work out to double check these results, but her Oncologist is very optimistic and encouraged. She started her 2nd round of Chemo today. So although I am relieved at the PCV test results I am waiting to see what the blood work sent out says. Her diagnosis of Erythroleukemia and treatment for it is uncharted territory with no set protocol/treatment to follow, so we just have to wait and see if the Chemo plan works.

Hugs and Head-Bumps
Karen in California and her Beautiful Maine Coon Cat Ms. Clyde

  • Ms. Clyde Lernermichelle
    • Ms. Clyde catatonya