Sherry,
Does the sanctuary have these guys on immune support?  I add Transfer Factor, (stress formula), when my guys are acting out of sorts.  Prayers for Jewel's feeling better soon.  I don't know how you're doing this, (I'm glad you are though), it's like someone keeps throwing rocks at your heart.  Bless you and all your friends,
Nina

Sherry DeHaan wrote:
Hi all yes it is me once again asking for prayers for one of my sanctuary furkids,Jewel just hasn't been herself foe awhile now and has me worried,she is  a beautiful calico with felv,she never showed any signs of felv since I have been volunteering there and she just lies on the couch and looks so sad.She always liked to play with the laser and now nothing.Hopefully this is just a temporary not feeling well for her.All the prayers she can get will be appreciated.Thank you so much
Sherry