From: Chris
Sent: Thursday, February 09, 2006 1:09 AM
Subject: RE: Chris' Tucson - testing neg than pos

Big, fat, tempermental, insanely jealous & not the smartest kid on the block!  That’s my Tucson.  I’ve read that calicos are ‘determined’ and she is that!  Only thing she’s had problem with is low wbc and twice she’s had immuno-regulin and it bounced back up.  I know that when she doesn’t wolf down anything you put in front of her, she’s really not feeling well.  But basically she’s a big mush who just looks pitiful when she doesn’t feel well and all she has to do is look at me with those big adoring eyes and I’m putty in her hands!