In a message dated 2/10/06 7:44:30 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
thanks so much, patty!

my friend sent me the tablets.... should i just not use them and order the liquid?  the dosing part did seem kind of skewed... "up to 40 pounds = i 125mg tablet'" yikes! minne is is about 6-7 pounds!!! that might be a little excessive, eh?

thanks for the link! you are a gem for sharing!

LJ
LJ~
Hopefully you're better at math than I am right now. (Still on medication for cracked ribs & torn rotator cuffs), so bear with me here, ok?

According to website, the DMG liquid  is 100mg. per ml.
! dropper one that comes w/ liquid) = 5 mg.
Reccommended liquid dosage for cats = .5 ml.

The tablets are 125 mg. each.
reccommended dose (up to 40 lbs) = 1 tablet, which would be 125 mg.

So, if my brain was not so fuzzy from medication, the conversion would be simple to do a comparison....

If you can do the conversions from mg. to ml., you'd have a better idea of how closely the tablets are in comparison to liquid....
As I said before, we used the liquid for the cats, and the tabs for the dogs.
So, with proper conversion, you can most likely use the tabs til you can get the liquid.

Hope I haven't confused you more...I really should be in bed.

My favorite place for natural foods & supplements is www.onlynaturalpet.com
They even guarantee price matches...if you find it cheaper somewhere else, they will meet that price.
Great company, great CS, and a HUGE selection of products...

Let me know how you make out.  I'm a;ready halfway to "light-out".

Good Night!
Patti