I get the pepcid transdermal from Roadrunner Pharmacy in Phoenix...My vet calls in the prescriptions and they UPS it in 2 days...All of Bandy's meds come from there as he has salmon flavored baytril and oxazepam transdermal appetite stimulant...I have some pred transdermal, too...I guess it works ok..as Bandy was on it alot when he first got sick..It sure makes it easier than poking all those pills down them...Buster is really hard to pill..I thought those 2 things might help him...
I only gave him the milk thistle once and he threw up immediately..so I didn't put it back in the food..I thought it best he just eat until I can see the vet again on Monday..I am going to ask for the denesyl...I think she mentioned something else on Thurs. and that might have been it..I don't know though..
I did get Buster to eat a few bites of roast beef and he did drink some more chicken broth...but I can only get about an ounce at a time in him..I try every 3 or 4 hrs..He is still drinking, but very wobbly..I also tried some baby food graduate chicken stew with some added broth and he did drink some of that..I will try some sour cream and check out the liver shake, too...I am about to try to get him to eat a potato chip..I know that is nuts, but if he will eat it...it can't hurt at this point..
I will get his lab results posted later today..
Thanks again,
kerry, bandy and buster