-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of cindy reasoner
Sent: Wednesday, February 15, 2006 9:19 AM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: Smokey

The bloodwork showed he was anemic, red and white
blood cell count low. The white blood cell count was
at the border of low & normal. He had been on Baytril
for awhile and the vet said she would of thought it
would not have been at that level after being on
antibiotics.  His platelets were low too.  I just
talked to the vet and he didn't seem very hopeful for
Smokey.  I will take him back to vet today to see if
his temp. has spiked again.  After the vet gets his
temp. down he goes about 3 or 4 days and it spikes
again.  I know when I go down there if he has a fever
the vet will recomend euthanasia.  What should I do?

Thank you,

Cindy