Your Brandy's fever sounds like how Smokey is doing.
I took him to his new vet yesterday his temp. was 105.
 It has gotten as high as 107 before.  She gave him
fluids under the skin, vitamin injection,
anti-inflammatory/steroid injection and immuno-regulin
injection.  She wants to give him the immuno-regulin
injection for 4 days.  He finally ate this morning and
seemed like his self again.  Like you I can usually
tell when his temp. is up.  With him he just lays
there and doesn't eat.  He doesn't acknowledge me and
acts like he just wants to be left alone.  This
morning I went to feed him and I heard that sweet
little meow of his.  It was like music to my ears.  I
just worry about how long his temp. will stay normal.
I will tell Smokey's new doctor the different things
you are doing for your Brandy.  She told me yesterday
she is open to any new ideas but she also told me she
didn't think little Smokey will live very long.  She
said she had been proven wrong before and she hopes
Smokey will make her out to be a liar.  At least she
was willing to try to get him through this episode.
Thank all of you for your help it has really helped me
get through the last 24 hours.  I was about to give up
hope for Smokey until I found all of you.

Cindy