Ginger is in my thought and prayers, Michelle – please keep us posted with her progress –

Love and hugs to your and Ginger,

Hideyo and all of my furry babies..

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, February 19, 2006 3:05 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: Please pray for Ginger!

No, but I gave her fluids as soon as we got home.  She did just eat a little A/D-- maybe 1/5 of a can.  On top of the dry food she ate it is at least a normal sized meal.  But she looks terrible. Given how she looks, I was very surprised she ate, both times. Glad, of course. But now she is laying with her eyes mostly closed looking really ill. If she does have gall stones, that would explain this-- when you have gall stones you feel really sick after eating.

Michelle