Michelle,
    My heart aches for you....
I know the feeling of when they won't wake up from being putting under so well. It is heart wrenching....
I certainly do hope like hell she does wake up for you. Hope she can endure the treatment but if not she tried bless her soul.
Bless her little heart and you trying to help her.
I'm sending a bunch of positive energy and hope for the best.
You all are in my thoughts and prayers!