Michelle I am crying with you as I read. I am so sorry for your loss. I do know just how you feel. Your Ginger sounds so much like my Rudy and like you I was so busy taking care of other little ones with UTI's and bad teeth. I just didn't see the signs and I feel so guilty about that, but Rudy was always so happy I just never expected her to leave me. I will pray that You and Gray will find peace knowing that she is happy and healthy and you will see her again. For now I bet she is having a ball playing with Simon at the bridge.

Sheila