Wow, it would be great to find out that I can give the IR subQ.

cindy reasoner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
The vet fixed the shots for me and gave me enough for
2 weeks. She doesn't call it immuno-regulin but I
can't think of the name of it but when I mentioned
immuno-regulin she said that it was the same thing. I
can look tonight and tell you tomorrow. She didn't
say anything about IV.

Cindy