Immuno-regulin is NOT the same thing as interferon omega (Virbagen Omega). They are completely different medicines, not in any way related. I recommend trying the Immuno-regulin. There are articles about it on this group's web page. It is an IV shot. You can order it without prescription from Revival Animal Health online. Probably from somewhere in Spain also. It is also called EqStim and is used on horses.

Michelle