Thanks, Tonya.  I find it hard to understand how anyone could truly love Mr. Kitty's dad and not love Mr. Kitty.  Mr. Kitty was just such a quiet, gentle old fella, not demanding or pushy.  The perfect gentleman.

catatonya <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I'm so sorry Susan. That is so sad.

Especially about Mr. Kitty.  :(   I know we're supposed to love everyone.  But I seriously question how someone who does not love animals can love people..........

Not meant to start a debate or anything.  I feel the same way about people who hunt and eat meat.  I guess everyone has their own 'threshold' of love or something.

so sad.

Susan Loesch <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
He paid a very dear price, indeed.  I think the couple of months he spent caged at the vet, so traumatized that he was considered feral, damaged his health to the point that it shortened his life.

Nina <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
It seems to me that Mr. Kitty paid a very dear price to give his owner
an opportunity to see just how bad his judgement in women must be! I do
hope they both somehow benefit from his sacrifice. They must define
"love" in a very different way then we do. Thank you again for being
there to ease Mr. Kitty's distress and confirming that some humans are
trustworthy.
Nina