Oh Becca, I am so sorry you had to make that decision for her so soon.  It's the hardest thing we have to do for our loved ones, but it's also a blessing, because we can let them go with dignity and peace.  GLOW to light her way and ease your heart.  Our thoughts and tears are with you....

Becca DuBose <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
She had fluid on her lungs and was already in respiratory distress. The
vet didn't think she would last another night. We had to let her go.

Becca

"My cat the clown: paying no mind to whom he should impress. Merely living his life, doing what pleases him, and making me smile."
- Anonymous