Me too!

=^..^= Terri, Siggie the Tomato Vampire, Guinevere, Sammi, Travis, Dori and 6 furangels: RuthieGirl, Samantha, Arielle, Gareth, Alec & Salome' =^..^=

----- Original Message -----
From: Chris
Sent: Thursday, March 02, 2006 9:05 PM
Subject: RE: AOL belittles Internet advocates

I vote yes for group vote!!!

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, March 02, 2006 8:50 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org

Since we are a democratic group, I think we need people to generally agree. And we probably need the list owner, James, to ok it. Then I think one of us just does it, via the links in the first alert I forwarded. I would be willing to do it on behalf of the group, but I need the group and James to approve  it first. So I guess if anyone thinks it is a good or bad idea, please say so.

Michelle