Hi All,

I dug thru some of my old e-mails and found this email for Julie:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
This was used prior to the one James posted as her most recent:
Julie Johnson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I also found a couple of emails discussing vets/Marley fund where she
mentioned the area she's from:
"Eastern CT. in the Willimantic/Mansfield area"

Hideyo, I hope this jives with what you've found so far.

Kat (Mew Jersey)