Sent: Monday, March 06, 2006 4:20 PM
Subject: Re: CLS kids for Belinda -- for Terri

Here's some really good news!  My little feleuk+ Daisy, whose every cough and sneeze I've been agonizing over since DECEMBER is finally URI-free, thanks to a couple of doses of immunoregulin (together with lots of lysine).
That's something, finally, to cheer about!!

Terri Brown <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I'm so sad now.

I had a terrible day at work gang -- does anyone have GOOD news???

Goodnight, sweet babies.......

=^..^= Terri, Siggie the Tomato Vampire, Guinevere, Sammi, Travis, Dori and 6 furangels: RuthieGirl, Samantha, Arielle, Gareth, Alec & Salome' =^..^=

Earth and Family Safe Products!   http://www.moreinfo247.com/9162990/VCL
Nice Offers! www.niceoffers.com/9162990