Dear Kerry,

I started crying when I read how after you talked to
Buster, that he took 3 more breaths and then passed
away, and how he was waiting for you.  How much he
must have loved you to wait.  And I absolutely believe
that he was waiting.  You have been sooooo good to
Buster.  I am so glad you handled things the way you
did.  It sounds like everything worked out just the
way it was supposed to.  It is a blessing that he did
not suffer much.  If you need anything at all, please
ask.  I know this is hard on you and I will pray for
peace and strength for you and Bandy and Lil Rascal.

Wendy