Also try something called Pill Pockets.  Not all cats like it but if yours does, its wonderful.  It’s a goey ‘treat’ with a pocket in it to put in pill.  My Tucson wolfs it down without ever noticing the pill.  My Romeo, however, just looks at me like I’m crazy—like he’s not supposed to know there’s a pill in there!

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, March 10, 2006 7:01 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: Stinky update

Get a jar of Gerber's chicken baby food and dip the pill (cover it on all sides) in the baby food and pill her that way. It makes it go down easier and harder to spit out, and tastes good to them. It makes a huge difference. you can also use Nutrical or something like that, but then it sometimes sticks to your finger.

Michelle