I seem to have missed a thread about you taking Starman in with your others. So glad that is working out!
Michelle

In a message dated 3/10/2006 7:35:23 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Starman does that nip at you when he's excited, or had enough thing too.  I started gently scolding him and wagging my finger at him like a cat would bat.  It seems to be working.  When he looks like he's getting ready to bite, I'll warn him with the "tone" and he catches himself and looks chagrined, (I swear this cat has all the _expression_ of any human I've ever met), and then a beat later, (when he doesn't bite), he looks so darn proud of himself.  He's come such a long way.  Pistol Pete, (the little girl kitten that was sent to ease my aching heart when I lost Grace and Jazz), is all of 5 lbs and she just runs him!  She's always scolding him and he just backs up, squints to protect his eyes, and looks at her like, whatever you say my dear.  He has a crush on her and he's finally winning her over.  Lately I've seen her walk by him without smacking him!  It's never dull around here.
Hugs to you,