I live on the edge of a park and last Aug. I rescued a 4 mo. old kitten.
He had not been out there to long because he was in very good shape, I
soon discovered why he had been dumped in the park. Several times each
day he would pee on my bed. And YES he also used the litter box. I could
not close the door to the bedroom as I have only one bedroom and three
other cats I learned that a shower curtain was the right size to cover a
queen size bed. First I put down a cloth shower curtain. He peed on that
for a couple of days. About 5% went thru the curtain. Then I put a
plastic liner under the cloth one and I have had a dry bed ever since.