Sherry,

I understand. I've lost some very close feline friends. It's not something that can be gotten over easily, because we always love them. Our love for them continues, even when they aren't here to receive it. Sometimes, something hits us out of the blue that makes us desperately long for them to be with us again, or to be back in the time that they were still here. I think that missing beloved animal companions is the most aching and sad pain I've ever felt. Be easy on yourselves. Remember the great things about them, and cherish those things. We have led richer and more meaningful lives for having had them with us.

Lance