Hideyo,
I'm sorry to hear about Philmore's passing.  I'm glad you were able to help Phoenix see that she didn't have to blindly follow the advice of her vet and that they got some more time together.  The story about the babies leaves me so saddened.  Phoenix must feel terrible about what happened.

I had more of a response about the responsibility of humans to our animal friends, about spay and neuter, about consideration for the innocents living in our world, but I know I'd be preaching to the choir...  Everyone here feels the same way we do.  Everyone here does their best to make it a better world for our furry friends.  Everyone here knows how special each and every "throw away" is.  I'm so sad for those babies and all those like them that never get the chance to live and to play.
Hugging my babies just a little bit tighter tonight,

Hideyo Yamamoto wrote:

Everyone, thank you very much for prayers for Philmore –

I just talked to my friend, Phoenix and Philmore went to heaven yesterday – it is very sad that I know he is no longer in pain, and I also know that “crossing the bridge” is not the final destination – I and she will certainly miss having him around us though.

Also, Phoenix takes care of feral kitties in different colonies as well – and she recently found three new born babies who found already passed away… they are tiny tiny, but beautiful babies – they are only a week or two weeks old babies– she found a baby meowing a couple of days ago, and did not know that they did not have a mother and crying for a help.. and next day she found them already passed away--- I am very sad – please pray that these babies are in peace and at a better place now and will have a long and happier life this coming time – thank you.