No, I would not be offended. I like the name even though I had nothing to do with giving it to her.

Take your time. She will tell you her name. Maybe she wants to make sure she is staying with you all her life before she does.

Thanks for the prayers.

If you have men who will exclude any of God's creatures from the shelter of compassion and pity, you will have men who will deal likewise with their fellow man. St. Francis ----- Original Message ----- From: "wendy" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
Sent: Monday, April 03, 2006 9:33 AM
Subject: To Marylyn

Hi Marylyn,

Prayers coming your way for Kitty.  Please keep us
posted on her.  I am still trying to name my little
new one.  For now, we have been calling her Kitty
since she doesn't have a name.  I asked my husband
what he thought about Miss Kitty, and he didn't like
it much.  I'm still drawing a blank on a name, even
after asking Kitty what she'd like to be called.  I am
thinking about going through one of those pet name
books.  Any thoughts?  If we did decided to keep her
as Kitty, would you be offended?

Thanks,
Wendy

--- Marylyn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Ask her what she needs and wants.  Kitty was very
plain about it all.  No chemo.  No intervention.
Forget it .  Nope.  No way.  This was in Jan to Feb
2005.  We are having problems now.  I ask prayers
that I will continue to abide by her wishes.  This
may be your prayer.  If it is, I hope you  can do
it.  I never knew how hard it was to intentionally
do nothing.

----- Original Message ----- From: catatonya